58khz label is stick on the commodity which is not easy to be attached with a hard tag. And i will be deactivated by the deactivator at the cashier after customer pay for the commodity. Deactivation of 58khz label is also dependent on the size of the label and the power of the deactivation pad (the larger the label, the greater the field it generates for deactivation to take place. For this reason very small labels can cause issues for consistent deactivation).
Frequency : 58kHz+/-300Hz
Deactivation : 100%
Operating Distance: Up to 1.6m for Dual Pedestal System
AQL = 1.0
CE/ ISO/ RoHS/ MSDS
Description: DR label AM Sticker AM label
Color: Barcode, white, black
Packing: 20000pcs/ctn, 13kg, 0.043CBM
Supermarket, cosmetic store, shopping mall, electronic stores, clothing stores, book store, etc.
1. CE/ISO certificated.
2. Stable capacity.
3. Strictly QC: All the products will be tested times to make sure every part has the best performance.
4. Quick lead time: We are dedicated to providing the quickest turnaround times and work very hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
5. Perfect after-sale service: 24 hours support.
6. 1 year warranty: Any quality problem within 1 year, we will replace the new one for you.
7. More than 10,000 square meters production area with over 130 workers.
8. Efficient/ convenient logistics: Good discount with shipping companies.
9. Design OEM and ODM EAS System and accessories for you.
1. Q: How to choose the right EAS label?
A: Firstly, the frequency of EAS label must be same with the frequency of the EAS antenna at the entrance.
Secondly, try to choose EAS label in large size. The bigger size, the better detection.
2. Q: How about the color on the label?
A: 3 colors: barcode, black and white. Barcode one is the most popular one.
3. Q: Can we scan the barcode on the label to get product info such as price, name...?
A: No. the barcode is a fake.
4. Q: How about the package?
A: 1000pcs/roll, 20 rolls/ carton, 20000pcs in one carton. Customized package is available for bulk order.
5. Q: What is the difference of deactivable label and non-deactivable label?
A: Deactivable label is disposable (one-time used). Non-deactivable label is reusable and often stick in the safer boxes.